In accordance with the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 "Code for the Protection of Personal Data" (hereinafter referred to as "Law") this is to inform that:
1) your personal data entered under the registration to Calzature Aversa for the purpose of starting accounts, promotional activities, stipulating a purchase contract, buying products from the website, according to the legislative and contract provisions in force, are subject of processing, in accordance with the obligation of confidentiality provided by the aforesaid law;
2) in accordance with Article 1, paragraph 2, letter b) of the Law, "the processing of personal data" is any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction; (art. 2 b)
3) data is processed for institutional purposes concerning the activity of our company such as electronic storage, processing, invoicing, customer management and in particular to:
a) fulfill legal obligation concerning tax and accounting regulations aimed to the administrative management of the relationship between the customer and our company;
b) fulfill contract obligation in relation to technical support, technical information, post-sales support and customer satisfaction assessment of the products you are interested in;
c) conduct market and statistical researches on Calzature Aversa's products ;
d) to provide customers for commercial information on future initiatives, new products, services and offers by sending them promotional e-mails or SMS (further information on the SMS service may be read in the appropriate section of this website) both from Calzature Aversa and from its affiliated companies. Under any circumstance, the transmission of e-mails and SMS for advertising purposes does not entail the forwarding of personal data to a third party. This service does not monitor the websites you visit and does not check your read messages, except under your consent;
e) to organize giveaways and general promotional initiatives in the interest and to the benefit of Calzature Aversa's customer;
4) your personal data are necessary to fulfill legal and contract obligation concerning the account with Calzature Aversa: in absence of personal data, your purchase order may not be processed. Your mobile phone is necessary to fulfill contract obligation and to perform the services offered by Calzature Aversa. If you are not interested in the commercial information on special offers, you may choose to not consent to the use of your telephone number for the aforesaid purposes;
5) your data is stored in our database which may be accessed only by people authorized by Calzature Aversa. Your data may be processed inside Calzature Aversa in accordance with the purposes described and may be transmitted to a) Calzature Aversa's affiliated and subsidiary companies; b) business partners Calzature Aversa (manufacturers, suppliers, carriers, freight forwarders and so on); c) companies assessing customer satisfaction.
To exercise these rights, the person concerned may give natural people or associations written power of attorney.
We remind you that if that in order to transmit personal data belonging to the third party, you need to receive an informed consent from the people concerned, in accordance with Articles 10 and 11 of the Italian Law no. 675/1996. We inform you that, in the case mentioned above, you are completely responsible for the truthfulness, completeness and legitimacy of the data belonging to the third party and Calzature Aversa shall be relieved of any responsibility.
The processing of data makes use of appropriate means which guarantees the safety and the privacy according to the Decree of the President of the Italian Republic no. 318/99 on controlled access for authorized people only. Data is stored in the database of Calzature Aversa di La Polla Anna Rita&C. S.N.c.'s offices located in: Corso Libertà 37 - 20841 - Carate Brianza, (MB) ITALY for a period of time provided for by law.
The use of session cookies (that are not persistently stored on the user’s computer and disappear as soon as the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identification codes (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) required to allow secure and efficient browsing of the site and of its applications.
The session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques that could compromise the confidentiality of the user’s surfing and do not allow for the acquisition of personal data identifying the user.
No other use is made of cookies for the transmission of information of a personal nature, nor will other persistent cookies or other user tracing systems be used. Please note that users can set their internet browser software (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome) so that it will not accept cookies, thereby activating the so-called anonymous navigation. In this manner no information will be processed through these systems.